Thursday, October 28, 2010

Justin cheated on Jessica...really?

Saw a feed yesterday on my Google Reader list, from where I can't recall, titled Justin cheats on Jessica.

I was like, "Seriously?" Why the hell would he cheat on JESSICA BIEL?! I mean like she's one of the most naturally pretty hotties today. Did you see her hotness in Blade: Trinity? Or how about in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry? Or in Powder Blue? Or the insurmountable masses of images of her all...over...the...Internet?

Now granted, Olivia Munn is hot in her own way but most of the time people cheat or leave for an "upgrade." I don't see Olivia as an upgrade from Jessica. Maybe a lateral move with a slight decline.

Maybe it's different for people who have been there done that but when I first saw Jessica back on 7th Heaven I was wowed. For me, I felt like she could be 2nd to Natalie Portman.

Anyway, I guess when you can basically bang whomever you want, whenever you want, that you don't realize how great what you already got is. Poor celebs...NOT!

You're still welcome in my harem, Jessica!


No comments: