Tuesday, July 19, 2005

2nd roller hockey game

I had my second Adult Copper roller hockey game tonight. We won, 6-5, thanks to me. My brother wasn't there. He was out of town on business or something and his flight wasn't coming back until 8:30 p.m. which is when our game was.

I scored 4 out of the 6 goals.

We actually would have had an easier time winning if we had a decent goalie. Two times now we have had guys that play forwards for other teams but work for the facility we play at be our goalie. They put out pretty decent effort but they aren't goalies. So, the 5 goals the other team scored weren't exactly quality goals. Although the guy that was subbing as our goalie didn't do half bad. He had a few really good stops.

I just thought I'd jot down that useless boring thought before I went to bed. I'm tired but jazzed up from my game. I hate it when this happens.

I'm out!

No comments: