Friday, July 08, 2005

I hate moving

Today, with my ONE nephew's help, I spent moving. From 10:30 a.m. when I picked up the 26 foot U-haul until about 11pm. I am one tired sombitch! It just happened to be one of the hottest, most humid days of the summer so far. I was wondering if my nipples were lactating after moving a few boxes but it was just sweat!

I was supposed to have the help of another nephew. We'll call him James Michael because that's his name. A couple of weeks ago he sent my wife an instant message saying, "Whenever you guys move, I will be there to help!"

Well, my wife called him late this morning/early afternoon. I was surprised he answered the cell phone. She asked him what he was doing and he said, "just sitting here." She heard one of my nieces in the background and we assumed he was over my parents' house. He was going to come over last night (Thursday) to start helping me pack and some other minor things but he had to work Thursday day...but that night he was available.

Anyway, my wife asked him if he was going to come help us move. He said something about his battery being low. I think he was referring to the cell phone battery and not his car battery because he hasn't been driving his car for a few days or so. Basically, he was trying to make up some lame-ass excuse for not wanting to come help.

She told him that he said he would help and he said that we volunteered him. WTF is that crap? He instant messaged us about a week or two before we moved saying, "when you need to move, I'll be there!" Either way, the things I have done for that boy should have at least warranted the respect of him showing up to help!

Stupid, white trailer trash bastard!

I just couldn't believe that he kicked us to the curb like that. I never did anything for him that I expected things in return but some respect should have been a given to me for this weekend. He's always talking about what trash his older sister is but he just proved to everyone that he was no different. He screws over family just like she does.

I was so pissed that I could have killed his ass if I saw him that day or the next few. I still don't care to see him. If I saw him in a wreck on the highway and he was bleeding to death, I would feel no guilt in leaving him there like I never saw him.

Honest! I'm like that, ask my wife and family. I can cut you out of my life in an instant! If you have no respect for me or my family, then I don't need to associate with you. End of story!

Anyway, I moved most of my crap with my one nephew. It would have gone a lot quicker if we had more help but that's the way the world (and family and friends) screws you over. It was a long, hot day and it was going to continue tomorrow. I basically just have my computer room to pack and move. It's a lot of little shit like wires, monitors and stuff. It shouldn't take too long. I have to have the truck back by 4pm anyway so I have to be done by 3pm at the latest. I'm very tired now, so I'll type more later.

No comments: