Friday, June 24, 2005

Just the oral presentation left

That sounds dirty doesn't it? Okay, maybe just to demented minds like me!

No class today. We just needed to drop off our research paper. What a relief to have that done. I was actually complete with it by 9 p.m. last night. Luckily, most of the boss-types are out of the office so I was able to type a lot yesterday while at work. Good thing. I probably would have been up until midnight or one a.m. typing that sucker. I was a little restless around 10pm. I didn't know what to do. It's been about a month since I haven't HAD to stay up late because I was reading or writing something for class. It was kind of strange.

Today is pretty much a blow off day at work. They all pretty much are these days. It's the slow time of the year. Also, with the bosses out of the office it makes the days much more pleasant! I was pretty much done with my work by lunch time. That's the way it usually is.

Oh, to have summer vacation again. Do I even know what that is anymore? My kids do but what about working adults? I think that working professionals should get their own version of summer vacation without having to actually take vacation time. They do it in China. They shut down all businesses for a whole week! That would be cool!

Anyway, not much planned for the weekend. Tennis tomorrow morning but other than that, who knows. I'm sure I'll type about it each night, somewhat anyway. At some point, I'll have to practice my oral presentation.

Doing this blog on a daily basis has affected my upkeep of my personal journal. Yes! I have a journal. And No! I'm not gay! I just think that my kids would like to read it some day in the future to see what was going on and what I thought about the goings on!

I've got too many things to do these days and not enough free time. Sucks!

No comments: