Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Damn, I knew there would be a quiz!

8th day of class. I told my coworker as I was leaving for class "I bet we are going to have a quiz today over the story we were supposed to have read." Sure enough, I get to class and the prof says "quiz time." It's a good thing I read the freakin' story.

The quiz was ten questions and unfortunately, I believe I missed one. The prof even said "#3 is a trick question" but I was so tired I couldn't think straight. Before I turned in the quiz, I knew I missed the question but I couldn't for the life of me figure out why! Once we had the quiz turned in and she went over the questions, I could have shot myself for being so stupid! What a moron I was but, as mentioned, I am very tired.

We discussed the story until the end. We took our break and when we returned the prof said we'd probably get out early. The prof asked if we had any questions and then said that tomorrow we would first turn in our response writing and then we'd be doing a grammar lesson over some common mistakes students make in their writings that she has seen over the semesters including ours. Fun, fun. I can't wait.

Approximately at 11:03am we were free to go but all I could think of is (1) where are we going to live and (2) how the hell am I going to write this 1-2 page paper due tomorrow?

That patch of baldness you see in my hair...I just pulled out myself.

No comments: