Sunday, June 19, 2005

My team is victorious!

Both of the roller hockey teams that I play on won their games.

The first game wasn't too hard. Our opponent only had four players and they were pretty much gassed by the end of the second period. They still played hard but when we had five people and they had four, at least we had someone to swap out with for a quick rest. I played about 30 of the 33 minutes. I'm just an iron man!

The second game was a little more important. It would decided whether or not our team would be first place or not. In fact, it was against the team my brother plays on. So, to win our game was more important just for bragging rights. I mean I always knew I was the better player but I proved it tonight. I got two goals and an assist. My brother barely got an assist. That's what we call shutting down the player! Booyah! Anyway, it was a good clean game. Very enjoyable to play.

The playoffs start next week. We play a team a couple of my friends play on. We beat them before so hopefully we'll do it again. If all goes the way we think, we'll be in the finals probably playing the same team we played tonight.

I will be victorious...I hope!

No comments: