Sunday, June 19, 2005

Starting out as a lazy day so far.

I got up around 10 a.m. this morning. I had to run to the store to get some milk for the kids for their breakfast-cereal. I also had to start starting on my research paper.

I got the milk. I also had to run by my mother-in-law's house to pick up some boxes. My wife gets a wild hair up her butt and I have to go get the supplies so she can soothe this hair. She was motivated to start a little packing. She figures if she does a little at a time that she'll be pretty much done by the time July 3rd rolls around.

I unloaded he boxes, unloaded the groceries and thought about my paper. I did a little research on it but decided to switch to getting information on my "famous immigrant" for my oral presentation. I decided to try to find someone in something I am interested like tennis or hockey. I found some pretty good things on Ivan Lendl. We'll see how it goes the more I look up and read the information but I think he is my "famous immigrant".

Anyhow, I'm about to head to my first roller hockey game at 4 p.m. and then I have an hour break. My second game is at 6 p.m. so I'll probably be back home by 7:30 p.m. Just enough time to continue working on my research paper? Maybe.

So, I'm outta here for a while.

No comments: