Thursday, June 16, 2005

So far, today has been an easy day

I didn't sleep too well last night. I tossed and I turned. I just couldn't keep that deep sleep going for the entire night. I don't even know if I ever entered "deep" sleep. It must have been the naughty dreams I was having but I can't go into them on this blog. Maybe I'll create another blog called "Perverted Jay." Funny!

Anyway, I got to work and finished my duties around 9:45 a.m. Class was at 10 a.m. We were watching a video on immigrants, particularly southeast Asians and Latinos, who have migrated to the wonderful state of Wisconsin. Why anyone would want to go to Wisconsin as anything other than a tourist is beyond me. Apparently, they've got a lot of meat packing plants in the state where immigrants find easy-to-learn work. So, this video took up most of the class and we didn't have to do the in-class writing assignment she had planned.

Woohoo! (I think I type 'woohoo' a lot.)

She did give back our in-class writing from yesterday.

A

That's what I got. It was more of a personal opinion writing than based on the story we read. So, I'm sure it wasn't that hard to write or grade. You got to be an absolute moron not to speak from your own mind regarding your own opinion. Duh!

Still have to start my research paper. I'll probably get on that this weekend. I then just have the oral presentation and another test which I don't know what either will cover yet. But it's exciting to know that there is only 6 more days of class. Too bad that's not 6 more days before I get my degree. That would be a better thing!

Oh well.

No comments: