Thursday, June 16, 2005

Credit Card Solicitation Insert

Credit card solicitation insert

Have you gotten this insert in those mailings from credit card companies that tell you "you have been pre-approved!"?

What I get is they are basically telling you, "Go ahead, get another credit card. Ours is better than your current one. It's okay to go into further credit card debt."

These businesses mass-mail to anyone, not caring if they are already in over their heads or not. "Pre-approved" or "We've already got a card with your name on it," they say.

I know I'm not actually pre-approved. If I was I wouldn't want to get a card from them anyway. I've already got so much credit card debt that there really has to be something wrong with a business that would pre-approve me.

Besides, I'm waiting for something more grand to use that person's identity that I stole.

Credit card fraud is so yesterday!

No comments: