Sunday, June 12, 2005

Busy day and a long night

I should have started my paper way before today but I didn't. So shoot me! I tried to start my paper before I had my busy day but I knew it was going to be a long night anyway. I got up around 11 a.m. to start the paper but it didn't start out very well or very fast. I tried but I was lacking much needed motivation.

I had a hockey game at 5 p.m. and then another at 8 p.m. That pretty much screwed my afternoon/evening for working on my paper. My wife told me I should skip hockey. Not just 'No' but "HELL NO!" I don't miss things I paid for. Well, technically I didn't pay for it. I sort of swindled my brother into paying for it. Long story that I won't go into right now.

Anyway, my team lost the first hockey game. I play with my brother and my friend along with others I don't know personally. We played well. We just got beat by a team with a better goalie.

My second hockey game, I am on a team with no friends or relatives. I'm pretty much their best player other than this other guy. But without, me it would be just him and they wouldn't be as good. In fact, they lost their first game before I joined the team and they have been undefeated since I joined the team. That's just how good I am! Lol! So, we obviously won the second game. I had two goals and an assist. I'm a madman hockey player.

I got home, took a shower and began to work on my paper with my wife. She helped me out quite a bit, in fact. She went to bed around 11 p.m. I am still up working on my paper. I'm going to be a tired son of a bitch tomorrow/today.

No comments: