Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Ringamajigs

A few weeks ago I was surfing the Internet and for some reason I was reminded of a toy I used to play with back when I was like 5 or 8 yrs old. They weren't some noisy, electronic toy with lots of sounds and lights. Back then, there wasn't many toys like that and if there were, they weren't anything we could afford and even if we could, my Dad was definitely not buying it for us.

I came up with the brilliant idea of where to possibly find them..at the wonderful world website of eBay. They were going for like $10 for a box of like 50 or 100 pieces. Here's a picture:


Aren't they cool? We basically would just make towers, bridges or little ringamajig towns to drive our Hot Wheels cars around and park in ringamajig garages.

Who would have thunk that little, two inch high, plastic, stackable rings would have been so cool and made such an impression on kids without "bells and whistles?"

No comments: