Tuesday, June 21, 2005

What is the difference?

I got out of class early today. It was Exam #3 time and I finished writing within about 30-40 minutes. Tomorrow is one-on-one conferences regarding our research paper so we only have three more days of class.

Anyway, I decided to go home for lunch since I technically was still in class as far as my coworkers and boss knew. I get home and my wife had made some hamburgers. I wolf one down with a cold Diet Coke. I walk to my office to see how a process is going on my bro's computer - it's slow as shit and I'm getting frustrated just waiting for it to do things. I hang out for about 15-20 minutes and decide I need to get back to work.

I walk to the living room to give my kids a kiss and hug good-bye. My wife says, "they've been sitting here all day, pinned to the television, watching 'Kids Next Door'."

I wonder to myself "What is the difference between this and 'Sith'?" Although 'KND' is fully animated and has the occasional "violence", 'Sith' is computer generated with the same. I see no real difference.

Did I chew her out about how I didn't think it was appropriate? NO! I'm just that kind of guy!

For a little more inappropriate viewing, read this "haiku" that is an animated commercial that plays on Nickelodeon:

Boogers in my nose
      Chickens standing in my room
I can see your butt

Now, again I ask, what is the difference?

No comments: